Your wedding cake has a big part to play on your wedding day! It is something that all of your guests will try, so you certainly want to make sure it is just right!
Our cake recipes have been refined and tested over many years with all tweaks made to ensure a perfect sponge. This ensures something delicious with perfectly paired flavours. Each element of our cakes is made from scratch, so if you want something slightly sweeter, or sharper, we can accommodate to suit each individual couple. Everyone knows that they want a stunning cake that their guests will remember, however our cakes not only look stunning, but taste delicious too!
"Not only is her attention to detail second none but I have never tasted cake as good as hers" - Blaire Andrews, former bride
A rough guide on portions:
4'' tall cake (10-12 wedding sized portions)
6'' tall cake (24-26 wedding sized portions)
8'' tall cake (42-44 wedding sized portions)
10'' tall cake (54-56 wedding sized portions)
All of our cakes are a standard of 5 inches in height and consist of 4 layers of sponge. Larger cakes are available upon request, as well as a wider variety of heights. Please note that square and hexagon tiers do yield a larger serving size than circular tiers.
1. Classic vanilla sponge with a layer of strawberry jam and vanilla buttercream
2. Rich chocolate sponge with chocolate buttercream
3. Zesty Lemon sponge filled with homemade lemon curd and vanilla buttercream
4. Lemon and Poppy Seed cake filled with homemade zesty lemon curd
5. White chocolate and raspberry mud cake with white chocolate ganache and buttercream
6. Chocolate orange sponge with a Terry's chocolate orange ganache
7. Red velvet cake with a mascarpone cream cheese frosting
8. Coconut and lime velvet sponge filled with homemade lime curd and vanilla buttercream
9. Bakewell - an almond cake with raspberry jam swirls, filled with a layer of glace icing, cherrys and edible frangipan
10. Carrot cake with mascarpone frosting (nuts optional)
11. Brown sugar Biscoff swirl cake with biscoff buttercream and a layer of biscoff spread
12. Coconut sponge cake filled with passion fruit curd and buttercream
13. VEGAN Chocolate Orange Cake with chocolate orange frosting
14. VEGAN Classic Jam and vanilla
15. VEGAN White chocolate and raspberry cake with vanilla frosting
16. Traditional fruit cake with a layer of marzipan and fondant icing (with or without nuts/soak)
17. Chocolate and cherry sponge cake soaked in kirsch, with whipped dark chocolate ganache, and a morello cherry compote filling finished off with Belgian chocolate shavings
18. Pear and almond cake with an amaretto creme patisserie and pear compote filling
Custom flavours are available upon request.
To enquire about a wedding cake, arrange cake samples and a 1 on 1 cake consultation with myself, please submit the form below.
Sugar cookies are very similar to shortbread, however they are softer in nature and not as sweet. They are then topped with a thin layer of fondant (Mass Ticino of course). These make such a perfect wedding favour idea for a few reasons: they are generally cheaper or similar priced to other favour ideas, they are so versatile in design and also can act as both name places and favours which saves you money. The shape can vary, as well as the colour and finish. If you are booking your wedding cake with us, then you also get 10% off our sugar cookies for your wedding day.
MACARON BOXES Macaron boxes make the most luxurious wedding favour option! These meringue based cookies are light and sweet. Our french macaron boxes can consist of either 1 or 2 macarons. We have a broad range of flavours such as pistachio & white chocolate, vanilla bean, funfetti cake, Belgian chocolate ganache and salted caramel. A name place can also be attached to each box to serve as both name places and favours. If you're looking for luxury, then these are the favours you're after.
Welsh cakes are a combination of a cookie and a pancake. They are traditionally made with sultanas and/or raisins and dusted with icing sugar to finish. These are very popular among Welsh people and make a lovely favour option if you are having a Welsh wedding of any kind. These individual welsh cakes can be heart or round shaped, and can include a sticker or name on to make a cute favour option.
Dessert tables can be a great way to cater for larger guest numbers at your wedding as they go a long way and offer variety for your guests.. Generally, they would consist of your larger wedding cake, then smaller cakes, blondies, fruit skewers and brownies, though this can vary according to preference.
Yes! We offer a range of vegan cake flavours such as vanilla & jam, white chocolate & raspberry, chocolate orange and lemon.
We generally cover about 2 hours around us, sometimes more. Areas include North West Wales, North Wales, the North West, Cheshire, Knutsford and certain areas around Liverpool and Manchester. Other areas include Anglesey, Caernarfon, Llandudno and Denbigh. If you are not sure if we cover your area, please do ask!
If you're wanting to secure your wedding date, we take a £100 deposit. We then arrange a cake consultation around 6-9 months before your wedding date to finalise your design with the remaining balance due 4 weeks before your wedding date. At times, we can hold your cake consultation (which costs £40) before a despot is taken if that is preferred.
We do offer a 'gluten' free range of cake flavours. Our kitchen however does handle all allergens so we cannot guarantee that our cakes contain no traces of gluten whatsoever, however a cake can be made with as much precaution as possible and with gluten free products.
Our sugar cookie recipe can be altered to be egg free. Our welsh cakes can also be made vegan, however at present our macaron boxes and sugar cookies are not and cannot be made vegan.
Each wedding cake is bespoke which means that no two are the exact same, and so the price varies. However, an average 3 tier can cost anywhere up from £450 including delivery and set up.